Imaging Core Facility Course Announcement:
In order to strengthen students' understanding of the principles and applications of super-resolution imaging microscopes, and enhance their ability to capture images, education and training courses are set up. Welcome everyone to participate in this grand event!
New Machine Introduction: Super-resolution Imaging Microscope ZEISS Elyra 7
- Online workshopIt is scheduled to be held on February 22, 9:00-12:00; the class link will be provided by mail before the class starts.Must attend the entire online lecture course and have hands-on experience with a confocal microscope, in order to participate in the microscope practical operation course.
- Real machine operation displayIt is scheduled to be held at 13:30-16:30 on February 22-23.
- Please download the handout yourself.
- Please refer to the course registration system of the Poster and Instrument Center for the time of each echelon.
- You must participate in the actual machine operation demonstration, and you can make an appointment with the commissioner for one-on-one sample testing and actual machine operation from March (limited to 1-2 laboratories per week)
- Notice! If the applicant is absent without reason and does not call to cancel the day before the class starts, the student will be prohibited from making an appointment for the teaching and operation of the instrument for two months!
Registration starts today, please go to the Instrument Center"Online Registration System"Sign up
Contact Imaging Core
Ms. Pei-Jun Chen
Extension 65980 / Instrumentation Resource Center, 4th Floor, Biomedical Engineering Building
Ms. Yung-yu Lu
Extension 66185 / Room 639, 6th Floor, Library, Information & Research Building